About Us

Industry knowledge to help you redraw the map
Accrued wisdom to help you navigate the road
Humor to ensure that all voyagers survive the trip

Monday, January 31, 2011

The BIG Experiment Day 5 TGIF by Kim

6:30-7:30 Get up 10 minutes earlier to get Shorty's spelling worksheet done. Neither one of us is especially excited to be awake this Friday morning! Totally my fault though for staying out late last night...

8:00-9:30 Answer emails, work on those slides that won't end...

9:30-10:00 Lightning fast shower. It ain't pretty but I'm clean!

10:00-12:30 Go with Honey to get allergy shots and then to grab some lunch. Pretty much ready to write off the rest of the day...but....

12:30-2:00 Sit my ass back down to finish the week out meeting my work hours goal. Didn't hit all the workouts OR the showers but I finished out strong with my work responsibilities!

2:00-ON Picked Shorty up from school and started the weekend... And that's all I have to say about that!

Tomorrow I will fill in what I observed about my parenting, the way this house runs, how my husband and I operate, and of course how work went...

No comments:

Post a Comment